All Lemont High School students who are issued a parking permit must adhere to the following parking regulations.
- Students receiving a parking permit must have a valid driver's license, be covered by a valid auto insurance policy, and pay a non-refundable $100 permit fee.
- All of a student’s fees – including academic and extra-curricular fees, both from the current year and previous years – must be paid in full for the student to be eligible to receive a parking sticker.
- Only one parking permit will be issued per family, unless there is a demonstrable need.
- All student vehicles parked on campus must display a current sticker, permanently affixed inside the rear window on the bottom left (i.e., the driver's side).
- All vehicles parked on school grounds are subject to search.
- Reckless driving is strictly prohibited.
- Students may not loiter in the parking lot at any time. Students must receive permission from the Dean's Office to go to the parking lot during the school day.
- Lost or stolen stickers will not be replaced.
- Students may not park on residential streets or restricted parking lots.
- Students who use a personal vehicle to skip a class - either by sitting in the vehicle or using it to leave campus, or allow a classmate to do the same - will be subject to a suspension of the parking permit.
- Tobacco use of any kind is strictly prohibited on school property, including within or around personal vehicles while on campus.
- Students only may park in areas designated as student parking areas. These areas are clearly marked.
- Students who are issued a parking permit and get a new car must remove the old sticker and bring it to the Dean's Secretary, who is located within the Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Office; this includes stickers damaged while being removed. A new sticker only will be issued to students who return their old sticker.
- The violation of any student parking regulation may result in the suspension or revocation of the student’s parking permit. The permit fee is non-refundable, even if the permit is revoked.
- According to Illinois State Law, "A person, regardless of age, may not use a wireless telephone at any time while operating a motor vehicle on a roadway in a school speed zone." (P.A. 096-0131). The prohibition of cell phone use within a school zone extends to its parking lots.
- Only seniors with the proper "Garage" sticker are permitted to park in the Parking Garage. Juniors are not permitted to park in the garage.