Yearbook ad information for Class of 2013 parents/guardians
Parents/guardians of the Class of 2013, it's probably hard for you to believe that your child will be walking across the stage at Graduation and picking up a diploma in less than five months!
It has become a tradition for the Lemont High School yearbook staff to set aside a special section in the book for families of the senior class to feature both graduates' baby and/or early childhood pictures, as well as special messages intended for the graduate. This is a wonderful way of recognizing your child for his or her successes.
All orders for this special yearbook section are placed online through Herff Jones, and all orders are due by the end of the day on Friday, March 1
Click here to place an order!
This year, several options are being offered.
OPTION 1 - 1/8 page - $20
- one picture, message (up to 40 words) and signature
OPTION 2 - 1/4 page - $40 (choose one of three options)
- one picture, message (up to 100 words) and signature
- two pictures, message (up to 60 words) and signature
- three pictures, message (up to 40 words) and signature
OPTION 3 - 1/2 page - $80 (choose one of three options)
- two larger pictures, message (up to 100 words) and signature
- three pictures, message (up to 60 words) and signature
- four pictures, message (up to 40 words) and signature
For ordering help, call the Herff Jones Order Center toll free at (866) 287-3096, or click here
to reach the order center by e-mail.
For questions about the Lemont High School yearbook, please contact one of its two faculty sponsors: Ashley Good
may be reached at (630) 243-3966, while Ann Rafacz
may be reached at (630) 243-3891. Either sponsor also may be reached via e-mail by clicking on her name.