As Lemont High School continues to garner academic and extra-curricular success, more and more of its alumni have looked for ways to reconnect with their alma mater. The formation of the school’s new Alumni Association will help accomplish that goal. Now, the Lemont High School Alumni Association is encouraging every Lemont alum to GET CONNECTED!
Take these steps to "Get Connected!"
- Click on the following link to REGISTER NOW (Please note: you will be directed to a page hosted by Graduate Connections, a company that partners with Lemont High School District 210 to manage its alumni database).
- Fill out the appropriate information, click “Find My Record,” then click on your name.
- You will need a valid registration code (supplied by Graduate Connections) to update your information. To obtain this code, click on “Complete This Form.”
- Choose “Don’t know/forgot my security info” from the dropdown menu, and fill out the rest of the required information.
- Within one working day, you should receive an e-mail from Graduate Connections with a security code. Follow the instructions in that e-mail, and you have taken your first steps to GET CONNECTED!
NOTE FOR GRADUATES OF THE CLASS OF 2008, CLASS OF 2009, AND CLASS OF 2010
The Lemont High School Alumni Directory was published in Spring 2008, and the Graduate Connections system does not include searchable information for any Lemont High School graduates from the Classes of 2008, 2009 and 2010. However, we still want you to GET CONNECTED!
To do so, please click here to send an e-mail to the district's Office of School & Community Relations. In your e-mail, please include the following information:
- Full Name (with maiden name in parentheses, if applicable)
- Graduation Year
- Current Address (w/ City, State, Zip)
- Home Phone Number (w/ area code)
- E-mail Address
Alumni who have questions about this process should contact Lemont High School District 210 Director of School and Community Relations Tony Hamilton at (630) 243-3280.