On a regular basis, Lemont High School's academic departments make presentations to the Lemont High School District 210 Board of Education on how students are benefitting from LNS@LHS - the school's 1:1 teaching and learning program.
A common theme of the departmental presentations to the Board of Education is discussing how the activity relates to the seven International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Standards for Students. These standards include Empowered Learner, Digital Citizen, Knowledge Constructor, Innovative Designer, Computational Thinker, Creative Communicator and Global Collaborator. Each presentation typically touches on several ISTE Standards for Students.
- Science Department (October 2017)
- Fine Arts Department (November 2017)
- World Languages Department (December 2017)
- Social Studies Department (February 2018)
- Physical Education (March 2018)
- Mathematics (October 2018)
- Student Services Department (November 2018)
- Career & Technical Education (December 2018)
- English Department (February 2019)