Program of Studies
Each winter, Lemont High School's Counseling Department issues the Program of Studies for the upcoming school year.
The Program of Studies details the master list of courses in which students can enroll the following year. Each listing includes a course description, prerequisites and information concerning any fees that may be associated with the class. The Program of Studies also includes detailed information concerning the school's academic policies and procedures, graduation requirements and developing a four-year academic plan.
- Academic Policies & Procedures
- 4-Year Plan/Graduation Requirements
- NCAA Eligibility Requirements
- Career & Technical Education
- Fine Arts
- Miscellaneous/Interdisciplinary Classes
- Physical Education/Health/Driver Education
- Social Studies
- Wilco Area Career Center
- World Languages