In order for a student to participate in a sport at Lemont High School, a parent/guardian must:
- Register the student on the school's "Snap! Mobile/8 to 18" website prior to the first day of tryouts/practice
- Provide a valid sports physical
Failure to register a student or provide the required sports physical form will result in the inability to participate.
Students must be registered on the school's "Snap! Mobile/8 to 18" website prior to the first day of tryouts/practice.
Parents/guardians will establish their own login credentials to register their students, provide necessary information, and approve some required forms as part of the registration process. This must be done prior to the first day of tryouts/practice EACH SEASON.
- Create an account (or log in if you already have established your credentials); parents/guardians will use this account information each time they register a student
- Click "Begin Registration" and either add a participant or select a participant who already is listed
- Provide the required information for the student who is being registered
- Complete the required fields (Roster Details, Parent/Guardian Information, Legal Forms)
- Add email@example.com to your email address book; you will receive communications from the Athletic Office and coaches
All student-athletes must have a current IHSA Pre-Participation Medical Exam Form (i.e., sports physical) on file in the Athletics Office before participating. This form must be signed by the student, a parent/guardian, and the physician administering the exam. A student’s sports physical is valid for up to 13 months. In order to be eligible for the complete school year, the form should be dated after May 15.
Please note: All freshmen are required to have a State of Illinois Child Health Examination Form on file with the school prior to the first day of school. This form satisfies the requirement for the sports physical for freshmen. However, freshmen may not submit a sports physical to satisfy the Child Health Examination requirement. The Child Health Examination Form is valid for up to 13 months as a sports physical, and must be dated after May 15 of the student's 8th grade year in order for it to be valid for his/her entire freshman year.
Parents/guardians who are unable to upload the sports physical via the link above may fax it to (630) 243-0640 (Attn: Deb Finnegan), or email it to Activities/Athletics Administrative Assistant Deb Finnegan by clicking on her name. DO NOT upload the physical to Snap! Mobile/8 to 18.
Sports physicals for sophomores, juniors and seniors SHOULD NOT be sent to the school nurse. Child Health Examination Forms for incoming freshmen and transfer students should be supplied to the Athletic Department and the school nurse.
For a complete list of Lemont High School sports and the first day of practice for each sport, please visit the Athletics Directory.