In June and July, Lemont High School will offer a variety of summer camp opportunities for both youth athletes and high school athletes. Camp details are available below.
Please click on the button below to register and pay for camps. Registration instructions are available at the bottom of this page.
If you have questions concerning summer camp registration, please contact Activities/Athletics Administrative Assistant Deb Finnegan at either firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 243-3207.
In order for a student to participate in a summer camp at Lemont High School, a parent/guardian must register their participants on the school's "8 to 18" website prior to the first day of camp.
Parents/guardians will establish their own login credentials to register their students, provide necessary information, approve required forms, and pay online.
- Create an account if you do not already have an 8 to 18 account; parents/guardians will use this account information each time they register a student for camp. (Note: Parents/guardians who already have established login credentials to register a student for a Lemont High School sport can use the same login and password to access 8 to 18 to register for camps.)
- Click "Begin Registration" and either add a participant or select a participant who already is listed.
- Provide the required information for the student who is being registered.
- Complete the required fields and pay online.
- Add email@example.com to your email address book; you may receive communications from the Athletic Office and coaches