In order for a student to participate in an activity at Lemont High School, a parent/guardian must:
Failure to register a student will result in his/her inability to participate in the activity.
Students must be registered on the school's "Snap! Mobile/8 to 18" website.
Parents/guardians will establish their own login credentials to register their students, provide necessary information, and approve some required forms as part of the registration process. This must be done for each activity in which the student plans to participate.
- Create an account (or log in if you already have established your credentials); parents/guardians will use this account information each time they register a student
- Click "Begin Registration" and either add a participant or select a participant who already is listed
- Provide the required information for the student who is being registered
- Complete the required fields ( Parent/Guardian Information, Legal Forms, etc.)
- Add email@example.com to your email address book; you will receive communications from the Activities Office and coaches/sponsors
For a complete list of Lemont High School activities, please visit the Activities Directory.