Teacher Appreciation Week
Would you like to say "thank you" to a member of Lemont High School's faculty and staff who has made a personal impact for your student or your family? Perfect! We have just the opportunity for you!
There's an easy way for you to honor someone special at Lemont High School AND provide a donation that could benefit your student and many other Lemont High School students.
The Lemont High School Educational Foundation is excited to provide you with a unique opportunity to give a personal "thank you" during Teacher Appreciation Week to an individual whom you believe has made a difference in students' lives.
- Is there a special teacher or staff member you would like to acknowledge?
- Is there a special person - perhaps a coach or sponsor - whose efforts have helped students succeed?
Honor that special person with a donation of any amount to the Lemont High School Educational Foundation... it truly is the perfect gift!
- Your honoree receives your special message.
- Your message of appreciation also is shared with the principal and superintendent.
- Your donation to the LHSEF benefits Lemont High School’s students and teachers.
- Teachers, coaches, sponsors and staff members will love receiving your notes of appreciation!
Participating in this program is easy:
- Submit your Teacher Appreciation Week message at the link above; and either
During Lemont High School’s Teacher Appreciation Week, we recognize the hard work of the school’s faculty and staff. Please submit your message of appreciation and make your donation today!
Please click here to submit any questions concerning the LHSEF's Teacher Appreciation Week program.
Thank you very much for your support of Lemont High School and the Lemont High School Educational Foundation!